If you love coffee drinks, nothing can beat having the capability to prepare a solid shot of your favorite espresso at the comfort of your kitchen. When it comes to better-tasting espresso, having a great espresso machine that provides a range of aspects is an absolute must. The Breville 800esxl is a great espresso machine that provides good performance for all coffee enthusiastic. It’s convenient to use, has automatic features and diverse functionality.
In this Breville 800esxl 15-bar triple-priming die-cast espresso machine review, we shall explore all the features of this unit.
Breville 800esxl 15-bar triple-priming die-cast espresso machine review
- 15-bar Italian pump for quality extraction
- Purge function for optimum extraction temperature
- Triple prime pump ensures extraction of fullest flavor
- Thermoblock heating system for fast preheating
- 2.2 liters removable water tank
- Durable stainless-steel housing
- 1200 watts of power making it energy efficient
15-Bar Italian Pump – The Breville Series 800esxl is equipped with a 15-bar Italian pump pressure which ensures authentic flavor in each taste. The 15-bar pump ensures the rich, dark flavor of each coffee bean is extracted. The extraction process is usually quick, so you won’t lose the much-desired flavor.
You will appreciate the triple prime pump that releases 3 bursts of hot water. This feature moistens the ground coffee which results in great build-up top extract the complete flavor. Thus, with this espresso machine you are sure to get the great cappuccino and espresso based drinks.
Thermoblock Heating System – If you love brewing your coffee fast, the thermoblock heating system will serve you. This feature allows you to prepare espresso quickly so you will not be late for the office. Since the Breville Series 800esxl can be used in the office, you can take a break and brew a shot fast.
Purge Function – The purge function ensures you achieve optimum espresso temperature. This feature automatically adjusts water temp after steam for excellent espresso extraction temperature. Thus, your coffee beans are extracted at a high temperature for better flavor.
Large removable water reservoir – This espresso machine comes with a large removable water reservoir, measures about 2.2 liters (75 Fl.oz). You can prepare several shots of your favorite espresso without refilling. Also, you can brew shots for the whole family at once. The tank features front fill so your will not face nay hassle when refilling it.
Durable – Having a durable espresso machine is a great idea. This espresso machine is highly durable to ensure you continue brewing your favorite espresso for long. It features durable stainless-steel housing. The outer housing is aesthetic and appears beautiful in your kitchen.
What are the pros and cons of the Breville 800ESXL?
- Doesn’t produce loud noise when in operation
- Has a fast heating system
- You have to unplug this espresso machine
- It’s relatively expensive but comes with quality features
- Users of the Breville 800ESXL expresses mixed feelings. A large number of the customers are satisfied with the functionality of this machine. However, some users are not gratified with the functionality of this espresso machine.
- Customers love the automatic feature of this machine while others like it due to its price. Other customers note that this espresso machine is flawless and appears beautiful on the kitchen counter. One customer boasts of how this espresso works fine every time delivering quality espresso.
- However, some customers highlight some flawless of this espresso machine. A customer notes that she had a hard time when using this machine due to failures on the circuit board. Other customers have concerns with the dual-wall filters for not producing silky crema.
- There is general customer satisfaction, and this is evident from the numerous positive customer reviews. The satisfaction is mainly due to the built-in features of the machine.
Only a great espresso machine will offer you better tasting coffee, and espresso drinks. The Breville 800esxl is a good coffee machine that all espresso drinkers will love having in their kitchen. It provides easy to master user controls and a high level of convenience that few other espresso machines can compete with. It brews a great espresso; however, you get milk frother and steamer for additional options. Also, you can use hot water for drinks such as hot tea and chocolate. If you choose this espresso machine, you will have few complaints.
Taking a cup of a shot is a nice luxury despite the time of the day. I hope the Breville 800esxl 15-bar triple-priming die-cast espresso machine review was invaluable. If you love brewing rich dark espresso at your home, you can try this machine.